Forum de l'Ecurie de la Cascade
Forum de l'Ecurie de la Cascade

Forum de l'Ecurie de la Cascade  Bureau  infos importantes 

Bell & Ross BR-X5 Green Lum

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
aolye
   Posté le 20-11-2023 à 09:59:26   Voir le profil de aolye (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à aolye   

Bell & Ross launches BR-X5 Green Lum

The new addition to the BR-X5 family features a radical, durable and lightweight multi-component housing – oh, and it glows in the dark.

The year was 1992, and as a kid right up until the 1970s, one of the coolest things I owned was a pair of light-up sneakers. Remember those scenes where colorful flashing LED lights swirled around each shoe with every step you took?

I know this because as an old brand like Bell & Ross, I remember youthful styles that were legendary, with colorful light trails, and rhinestone-encrusted T-shirts and acid-wash jeans.

So when Bell & Ross' latest model, the BR-X5, donned a glow-in-the-dark neon green bodysuit, I thought, are we back to that cool era again?

Ram series
Since the launch of the first LUM series, the BR 03-92 HOROLUM, in 2017, the series has been committed to excellent visibility, integrating aerospace aesthetics with luminous technology to enhance readability during the day and night.

Bell & Ross has launched full-lumen lights before, with the BR V2-94 FULL LUM (yes, that's the name) starting in 2021, and the BR V2-92 FULL LUM released a year later, which features ultra-luminous Luminous dial in 3-hand version.

replica mens watches

replica watches for sale

high quality replica watches

high quality copy watches

luxury copy Watches

best replica watches

So just when you thought they couldn't glow anymore, the new X5's 41mm case glows amazingly in the dark, thanks to Bell & Ross' exclusive LM3D composite material. The case structure is assembled in layers, with the titanium body sandwiched between two LM3D shields.

LM3D is a photoluminescent composite material using quartz fibers that emits a vivid green light that surrounds the entire case, including the hours, minutes, seconds, date and power reserve.

When not in the dark, the watch appears mint green, which softens the X5's boxy look.

This watch is a limited edition and is powered by the Kenissi-designed BR-CAL.323 movement with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours.

Technical Specs: Bell & Ross BR-X5 Green Lum
Movement: Self-winding BR-CAL.323 movement; 70-hour power reserve Functions: hours and minutes; Central seconds Case: 41 mm; Grade 2 micro-sandblasted titanium with DLC surface treatment; Green luminous fiberglass composite upper and lower inserts and bezel inserts in luminous composite; water-resistant to 100m Dial: matte black; skeletonized Super-LumiNova® hour and minute hands Strap: black skeletonized rubber with stainless steel DLC folding clasp

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum de l'Ecurie de la Cascade  Bureau  infos importantes  Bell & Ross BR-X5 Green LumNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum